Freelance SAP Project Manager with Pharma Experience
Greater Copenhagen 3-2-2020 50 % allocation, 4 months with possible extension(s) of 3-12 months
About the position
For one of our client’s, we are searching for a SAP Project Manager with pharma experience for a SAP Refresh Tool project with implementation of the software product, ‘Data Sync Manager’, from ‘EPI-USE Lab’ to automate and improve the flexibility and frequency of data refresh of SAP Non-Prod environments from Production.
Currently this is a manual and time-consuming process which requires the target system to be offline for eight to ten working hours.
- Improve the flexibility and frequency of keeping the data within the Non-Prod environments up- dated and reduce the impact on SAP project timelines and RFC’s which require current data
- Reduce the frequency of full environment refreshes
- Ability to copy data groups (e.g. Sales Orders or data ranges) for testing
- Automate data scrambling in HR, ECC and SRM
- Ability to delete transaction data to minimize the hardware demands on Non-prod systems.
As Project Manager, you will lead the entire process, including facilitation of all stakeholder management, from planning to deployment completion.
Tasks and competencies required
- General project management (scope, time and budget)
- Stakeholder management on all levels from team to steering committee
- Status reporting to program, steering committee and other relevant governance boards
- Budgeting and financial management
- Risk management
- And other similar tasks
- Having delivered SAP projects
- Advanced level project management
- Proven track record as Project Manager
- Knowledge within life science / pharma industry
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Well-structured with strong focus on communication
- Professional level written and verbal English
- Pro-active, positive and open mindset
- Go-getter attitude
- Great people skills
- Experience with working with people around the globe
Location: Onsite in Greater Copenhagen
50 percent allocation with possibility of contract being prolonged with three to 12 months
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.