Freelance SAP Project Manager with Pharma Experience
Greater Copenhagen 3-2-2020 50 % allocation, 4 months with possible extension(s) of 3-12 months
For one of our client’s, we are searching for a SAP Project Manager with pharma experience for a SAP Refresh Tool project with implementation of the software product, ‘Data Sync Manager’, from ‘EPI-USE Lab’ to automate and improve the flexibility and frequency of data refresh of SAP Non-Prod environments from Production.
Currently this is a manual and time-consuming process which requires the target system to be offline for eight to ten working hours.
- Improve the flexibility and frequency of keeping the data within the Non-Prod environments up- dated and reduce the impact on SAP project timelines and RFC’s which require current data
- Reduce the frequency of full environment refreshes
- Ability to copy data groups (e.g. Sales Orders or data ranges) for testing
- Automate data scrambling in HR, ECC and SRM
- Ability to delete transaction data to minimize the hardware demands on Non-prod systems.
As Project Manager, you will lead the entire process, including facilitation of all stakeholder management, from planning to deployment completion.
Tasks and competencies required
- General project management (scope, time and budget)
- Stakeholder management on all levels from team to steering committee
- Status reporting to program, steering committee and other relevant governance boards
- Budgeting and financial management
- Risk management
- And other similar tasks
- Having delivered SAP projects
- Advanced level project management
- Proven track record as Project Manager
- Knowledge within life science / pharma industry
- Skilled in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Well-structured with strong focus on communication
- Professional level written and verbal English
- Pro-active, positive and open mindset
- Go-getter attitude
- Great people skills
- Experience with working with people around the globe
Location: Onsite in Greater Copenhagen
50 percent allocation with possibility of contract being prolonged with three to 12 months
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.