Freelance PID Lead / IT Programme Manager Skilled in Data Governance
Copenhagen 11-1-2021 2,5 months with possibility of extensions
About the position
A new collection structure is to be implemented at one of our client’s with the aim of creating a common design language. Former definitions and values are to be replaced with a new definition and new values across systems.
The project is expected to run as a program with a complex stakeholder landscape.
“Must have” competencies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills is key
- Excellent data and governance skills
- Excellent English skills – in writing and verbally
- IT programme management experience
- Conflict management skills
- Strong delivery focus
- IT background
- Open minded
- Facilitates communication
Ending 31-3-2021 with possibility of extensions
T: +45 5352 5140
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Peter Chrillesen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.