Freelance PID Lead / IT Programme Manager Skilled in Data Governance
Copenhagen 11-1-2021 2,5 months with possibility of extensions
A new collection structure is to be implemented at one of our client’s with the aim of creating a common design language. Former definitions and values are to be replaced with a new definition and new values across systems.
The project is expected to run as a program with a complex stakeholder landscape.
“Must have” competencies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills is key
- Excellent data and governance skills
- Excellent English skills – in writing and verbally
- IT programme management experience
- Conflict management skills
- Strong delivery focus
- IT background
- Open minded
- Facilitates communication
Ending 31-3-2021 with possibility of extensions
T: +45 5352 5140
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Peter Chrillesen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.