Freelance DevOps Engineer – System Developer, interested in Operations
Remote 1 September 2021 Four months with client option to prolong the contract
About the position
For our client, we are looking for a freelance DevOps Engineer to support their global IT organisation.
You will work remotely, with engineering IT teams in Sweden and Denmark. The development teams are located in Europe.
- Create and configure projects in Azure DevOps services
- Help migrate project from TFS or other Azure DevOps organization to the https://dev.azure.com/danfoss
- Advise on permission setting in Azure DevOps services to projects
- Setup service connections for projects to e.g. Artifactory and SonarCloud
- Train others on best practices configuring/using Azure DevOps services
- Configure permissions on Artifactory
- Advise on build pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Work on configuration of connection between Polarion and Azure DevOps
- Other IT system administration tasks
In short, it is a system developer with DevOps role for someone who is interested in the operations part.
Starting 1 September 2021
Slutter: 31 December 2021 – with client option to prolong the contract
Full time in CET time zone
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Opload også gerne dit CV i vores database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.