Freelance DevOps Engineer – System Developer, interested in Operations
Remote 1 September 2021 Four months with client option to prolong the contract
For our client, we are looking for a freelance DevOps Engineer to support their global IT organisation.
You will work remotely, with engineering IT teams in Sweden and Denmark. The development teams are located in Europe.
- Create and configure projects in Azure DevOps services
- Help migrate project from TFS or other Azure DevOps organization to the https://dev.azure.com/danfoss
- Advise on permission setting in Azure DevOps services to projects
- Setup service connections for projects to e.g. Artifactory and SonarCloud
- Train others on best practices configuring/using Azure DevOps services
- Configure permissions on Artifactory
- Advise on build pipelines in Azure DevOps
- Work on configuration of connection between Polarion and Azure DevOps
- Other IT system administration tasks
In short, it is a system developer with DevOps role for someone who is interested in the operations part.
Starting 1 September 2021
Slutter: 31 December 2021 – with client option to prolong the contract
Full time in CET time zone
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Opload også gerne dit CV i vores database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.