Freelance Data Engineer with AWS
Copenhagen and/or remote Asap Six months, full time
About the position
For one of our pharma clients, we are looking for a freelance Data Engineer who has experience with data transformation, AWS, data analysis and choosing programmes for handling data.
- Collaborating with cross-function teams and IT to design and build data pipelines for cleaning, transforming and combining datasets from a wide variety of data sources
- Participate in cross-organisational discussions on tools
- Develop custom tools when needed
- Design data architectures in proof-of-concepts and production environments
- Analyse and assemble data from different data sources, i.e. IoT telemetry, historian databases in real-time or batch manner and build the data-driven solutions
- Experience handling big data or real-time data, data lake, distributed processing framework, i.e. Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience with streaming technologies, e.g. Lambda, Kafka, and AWS Kinesis etc.
- Experience developing solutions on cloud platforms, e.g. AWS, Azure or similar
- Knowledge of databases, i.e. SQL, Postgres or similar
- Experience with NoSQL, e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar
- Experience with at least one programming language, i.e. Python or Java
Six months, full time
Locations: Copenhagen and/or remote
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.