Freelance Data Engineer with AWS
Copenhagen and/or remote Asap Six months, full time
For one of our pharma clients, we are looking for a freelance Data Engineer who has experience with data transformation, AWS, data analysis and choosing programmes for handling data.
- Collaborating with cross-function teams and IT to design and build data pipelines for cleaning, transforming and combining datasets from a wide variety of data sources
- Participate in cross-organisational discussions on tools
- Develop custom tools when needed
- Design data architectures in proof-of-concepts and production environments
- Analyse and assemble data from different data sources, i.e. IoT telemetry, historian databases in real-time or batch manner and build the data-driven solutions
- Experience handling big data or real-time data, data lake, distributed processing framework, i.e. Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience with streaming technologies, e.g. Lambda, Kafka, and AWS Kinesis etc.
- Experience developing solutions on cloud platforms, e.g. AWS, Azure or similar
- Knowledge of databases, i.e. SQL, Postgres or similar
- Experience with NoSQL, e.g. HBase, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar
- Experience with at least one programming language, i.e. Python or Java
Six months, full time
Locations: Copenhagen and/or remote
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.