Senior SAP Project Manager
Southern Jutland onsite asap 9 mdr. +
About the position
Freelance SAP Project Manager – Southern Jutland, Denmark
For our retail client, we need an SAP Project Manager for a full time freelance assignment onsite in Bredebro, Southern Jutland, Denmark.
Our client needs an experienced IT Project Manager (minimum five years of experience) who is extremely result driven and has strong communication skills.
You must be able to target communication at multiple levels, i.e. to the project team, business partner(s), portfolio manager, steering committee members, external partners and CIO etc.
You must have an outgoing personality and be quick in building relationships and have a good understanding of the importance of stakeholder management.
You also need to possess good leadership and facilitation skills – i.e. be motivating and keep your team on track while you facilitate project and steering committee meetings and workshops.
A structured approach and being able to maneuver in a dynamic and at times turbulent environment are required.
- Minimum five years of project management experience from multicultural organization(s).
- Preferable SAP knowledge from a Project Manager or consultant role.
- P&S – New PLM solution – Pre-project running (assessment) to conclude on scope for this project
- S&R – CRM available at GK stores – Enable store associates to communicate with consumers based on their purchase order history and their product preferences by extending the backend CRM system to the store frontend
- S&R – Common payment provider online/offline US&CA – Common payment provider online/offline US&CA to provide a gift card and e-wallet solution
- S&R – CRM available at Burgeon stores – Enable store associates to communicate with consumers based on their purchase order history and their product preferences by extending the backend CRM system to the store frontend
- S&R – Omni enabling in EAP (Burgeon markets) – Enabling of the 5 OMNI services from US/CA in EAP
- SF – SAP Concur Travel & Expense modules for HQ, PT and SK – Implement SAP Concur Travel & Expense modules for HQ, PT and SK for use in travel booking and expense management.
You master English fluently, in writing and verbally.
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.