Project Manager with Service Management Experience
Copenhagen Asap Permanent position
With an apt for selling with an advisory approach
For our client’s management consultancy organisation, we need a consultant to ensure that all projects are on schedule (or ahead of) to allocate and shuffle resources according to project needs and ensuring that all the projects are delivering in accordance with what has been agreed.
Concurrently, you should an apt for selling our client’s services for new projects.
You need experience in analysing, describing / advising on and implementing service management, service delivery and operating models on infrastructure and applications.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Science, IT, Business Administration or similar
- 4-7 years of experience utilising technology to support business operations
- Understanding or hands-on experience in application maintenance, service management and operating models, processes and frameworks (e.g. onshore/offshore service models)
- Hands-on experience leading and managing projects, providing high quality deliverables while keeping planned milestones and deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management skills and communication skills, Danish and English at a minimum
- Willingness to work in a project-based work group across the Nordic region and in a variety of environments, willingness to travel when needed
- Flexibility, capability and resilience to cope with constant change
More Key Responsibilities
- Lead transformation projects or manage specific project workstreams where our client uses automation and analytics to optimise operations at their clients’
- Lead service management take-over projects or manage specific project workstreams for our client and their clients
- Provide consulting and advisory on operating models, service management setup and optimisation approaches in strategy and management consulting projects
- Plan and do solution transitions and service transformation projects
- Manage operations commissioning and decommissioning projects
- Introduce new services for our client’s clients.
Start: You must be able to start with short notice.
Languages: Danish and English
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.