Freelance UX Consultant
Jutland, Mid Region Asap Estimated: six months or more
- Design experiences for digital products (mobile apps & portals); think and iterate beyond screen UI
• Iteratively work on software enhancements, services and features with UX researchers, Interaction Designers, Developers and Product Owners
• Skilled in conducting user tests and synthesizing data at various stages of the product development lifecycle
• Determine the design tasks required on a project
• Execute efforts related to applying research methodologies, building architecture, ideation and prototyping
• Partner with product teams to identify UX value measures aligned with product objectives
• Lead some of the UX Academy modules through a mix of classroom instruction and project mentorship
• Serve as ongoing mentor to Academy graduates and coordinate design support for their product teams as needed
Master in IT Engineering, Informatics, Computer Science or similar with a passion for user behaviour, or alternatively an anthropology or psychology background with a deep understanding of user behaviour as well as having at least three years of experience in user-centric development (UX/UCD/HCI).
Experience working on projects involving some digital workflows for procurement, HR or support is a plus (with platforms like Coupa, Workday and/or ServiceNow, for example).
Besides this, you have a track record proving your solid experience in mobile, desktop and web platforms and the ability to incorporate processes and procedures in an IT department. You also feel confident and experienced in presenting and explaining work to stakeholders and colleagues.
Estimated to run for six months or more, full time
Location: Onsite in Jutland, Mid Region
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.