Freelance Developer, SAP CRM
Jutland, mid region. (Trekantsområdet) 18th of August Two years
About the position
For our retail client, we are looking for a freelance SAP CRM Developer.
It is important that you are available now or before the 18th of August 2019 since a transfer of knowledge is required.
- Working experience of EHP8 FOR SAP ERP 6.0, SAP CRM 7.0, EhP3, CRM Rex 3.0 (Retail Execution).
- Working experience of Marketing and Campaign Management, Trade Promotion Management, Sales, Service & Middleware.
- Working experience in integration with SAP ERP backend system and BI/BW integration.
- Proficiency in ABAP programming, ABAP Objects, testing, documentation, and writing technical specifications, Workflow, CRM Technical and Web Applications.
- Working knowledge of Odata services/CDS views, OOPS programing, ABAP List Viewer (ALV), SmartForms, module pool programing, BAPIs and Adobe Forms.
- Conceptual knowledge of creating and Using Database Procedures in ABAP on HANA.
- Working experience in CDS Views in SAP ABAP HANA Studio.
- Web services and ERMS, SOAMANAGER.
- Working as CRM ABAP developer to translate the business requirements into solution designs, for client’s Marketing B2B team.
- Coordination with functional consultant/business for technical development/enhancement/changes, in different phases of project.
- Participate in Solution Designing & Feasibilty meetings with Business and functional consultants of to finalise the requirements.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Product Owner, Scrum master, to support Marketing Resource Management (MRM) solutions, with integration to ERP and BW systems as well as and also with external Media Agency system.
- Integration of ERP Procurement (PO creation) from CRM UI (MRM) with business functionalities like PO creation/changes/GR/Invoice.
- Support integration with other systems – e.g. ERP and BI including BPS, as well as support roll-out to additional markets
Start: no later than the 18th of August
Location: Jutland, mid region (Trekantsområdet)
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.