Freelance Test Manager – experience with automation, DevOps and transformation programmes
Greater Copenhagen Asap A good half year
About the position
As Test Manager, you will be supporting the development and implementing of a test strategy and framework for testing new developments and country rollouts. This will be done in close collaboration with other test managers to ensure that methods and terminologies are aligned across different participating departments. As such, your communication skills and technical expertise working hand in hand are paramount to our success.
Work to support HR & Group Systems IT to define, execute and drive testing efforts in line with an
agreed approach and test management framework.
Define and implement test automation for ‘HRGSIT’ applications currently in operation, through all test
verticals, along with new one.
Scope of work and deliverables
Work closely with other test managers and project managers across multiple projects to articulate, plan and deliver high-quality testing plans, in line with overall programme goals.
· Analysing business and IT specifications
· Refining tasks, planning activities, analysing solutions to registered bugs. Preparing test plans and reports
· Taking part in agile ceremonies
Preferred profile of the tech lead
· A technical background with solid experience in test management and automated testing activities in Agile and non-Agile environments
· Strong practical experience in defining test cases and creating and executing test scenarios and scripts
· Experience planning and coordinating test management activities for large programmes with multiple projects running in parallel
· Ability to communicate effectively in a structured manner, providing simple, clear narratives to explain complex challenges
· Ability to work independently and be able to interact with all levels of the organisation
· Test cases and test scenarios preparation and / or review
· Test execution and defect registration in dedicated tools (Atlassian)
It is advantageous if you have:
· Certifications relevant to test management (ISTQB (or ISEB), CAST or similar)
· Experience testing SAP solutions
· Experience with test automation (Tricentis)
Ending: 31-12-2021 with possibility of contract being prolonged, full time
Location: Greater Copenhagen
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.