Freelance Solution Architect – SuccessFactors
Onsite full time in Copenhagen Asap 6 months, full time
About the position
For this assignment, it is required that you have documented experience with SuccessFactors in a Solution Architect role and can work onsite full time in Copenhagen.
· Create / maintain the System Architecture and Design documentation
· Proven ability to analyse, design and optimise business processes via technology and integration
· Provide functional / solution best practice guidance during the design phase as well as the lifecycle of the project to ensure that the client solution is fit for purpose
· Keep up to date with HCM technologies and developments deployed through release updates and roadmap information
· Provide support to the team to resolve any system / project related issues that need technical understanding and expertise
· Contribution to cut-over and migration activities, preparing cut-over plan
· A broad technology span covering; applications, business processes, channels, security with deep knowledge in multiple areas to drive end-to-end technology solution
· Review proposals and estimates of work for new work or change requests
· Contribute to the continuous improvement of the team through sharing of knowledge and information with team through various media including updating of internal microsites
· Coach and mentor for team (when/where asked)
· Excellent awareness and understanding of best practice end-to-end HR processes, including local statutory requirements and the sort of issues that clients will need to address through the solution implementation
Extrovert, people oriented, charismatic, team-player, empathetic, assertive (not aggressive) and not afraid to challenge status quo.
Fluent in written and verbal English. Local Danish speaking candidates preferred.
Six months, full time
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.