Freelance SharePoint Application Specialist
Copenhagen Asap 7,5 months with possible 3-6 months' extension
About the position
Managing life-cycle and delivery of application services to a community of global users with resolution of requests & issues, development life-cycle, user satisfaction and cost-efficiency of applications delivered on SharePoint Online framework and selecting vendor plug-ins.
In partnership with business stakeholders and IT peers:
manage backlog and continuously improve application standards with adoption SharePoint online platform features.
User experience and experience in benefits of services, incl. planned improvements of services in partnership with users is central to this role.
For the right profile, this assignment also presents the opportunity to influence and contribute towards development of our client’s information architecture and UX standards.
- Delivery and management of our client’s SharePoint Applications and Support
- Service delivery and operations, including IT change management, documentation and stable operations of applications
- Build partnerships with key stakeholders in-house to support collaboration and innovation
- Engage with technology, service and solution providers to enable a modern, integrated user experience and quality of service
- Build rapport and demonstrate hands-on experience within IT and solution management
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of platform road-maps as relevant for continuous adoption and technology driven innovation
- A Bachelor’s degree within Engineering, Information Systems or equivalent
- Four years’ experience or more within SharePoint Online and/or Microsoft O365 technology stack, including (but not limited to) PowerBI, PowerApps development etc.
- Enterprise-wide solution enablement, support and life-cycle planning in close collaboration with user communities
- Application development, including UX development and Quality Assurance
- Hands-on technologist with advisory skills and an eye for (business) value creation is a plus
- Strong in written and verbal English
Duration: 15-5-2021 to the end of the year with possible 3-6 months’ extension
T: +45 3121 9900
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Ruben Sommer and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.