Freelance Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Remote 1 July 2021 Six months with possible extensions
We are looking for a freelance Salesforce marketing Cloud consultant to join our client’s CRM team (most based in Denmark, Germany and India) and together, be in charge of improving and enriching their marketing automation platform through your deep technical platform insights.
- Lead and perform the technical design and development of new initiatives related to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Configure, build and test the application or technical architecture components
- Develop, test, demonstrate and support Salesforce system configuration solutions – reporting, workflows, custom objects and fields, data extensions, automations, dynamic content scripting and templates
- Act as trainer for our client’s global Marketing Cloud User community
- Monitor, maintain and enhance the system
- Create and continuously improve mail templates
- Be a technical sparring partner when the current setup needs to embrace other channels than email, such as SoMe and Mobile
- Support adoption and integration of SFMC into related areas
- Troubleshoot and advise on all issues and inquiries related to SFMC
- Participate in complex discussions with stakeholders when determining the technical requirements/capabilities needs to meet business goals and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Salesforce certified Marketing Cloud Developer
- 5+ years of extensive multi-channel marketing operations experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget)—Queries, Data Extensions, Content Builder, Mobile Connect, Journey Builder, Triggered Sends and Automation Studio
- Solid knowledge about Salesforce Pardot and Salesforce CRM
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development.
- Solid knowledge with Mobile, Identity/SSO and App Architecture
- Expert within REST & SOAP, JSON & XML, SQL, HTML, CSS, AMPscript
- Strong technical expertise in executing proofs of concept and experimentation to prove out solutions
- Solid experience with testing web solutions, such as browser compatibility testing, performance testing, usability testing and split testing in marketing automation solutions. It is important that you have an impeccable attention to detail and that delivering high quality is part of your DNA.
- Effective communicator, and you thrive with a high activity level and keep calm under pressure. Moreover, you are pragmatic, proactive, and organized. Although working in a team, you also can work independently.
- Open to different tasks and flexible to cover cross border work activity. Finally, you have excellent communication skills and are fluent in written and spoken English
Starting: 1 July 2021
Ending: 31-12-2021 with possible extensions
Time zone: Flexible. Onboarding period will be in CET time zone and candidate shall be willing to work in CET when needed.
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.