Freelance Public Cloud Integration / Infrastructure Azure Architect
Remote 5 July 2021 Six months, full time
- This freelance consultant role concentrates on integrating customer Azure subscriptions with on-premises monitoring and operational tools like TADDM, ITM, Ansible/CACF and SCCM.
- The second area is related to supporting the team responsible for subscription management via MCMP and/or MCMS.
- Work High-Level Design (HLD) document which contains management and operational responsibility for customer subscriptions.
- Support technical teams in topics related to Azure subscriptions.
- Design solutions for topic/problems which may emerge during the design and implementation phases.
Experience / Qualifications
- Azure Architect (Express Route, VPN S2S, Virtual Networks, Monitor, NSG, IaaS, Automation Accounts, RBAC, AAD, Azure Policy, Azure backup)
- IBM certified Architect
- Windows VM provisioning on Azure, patch management
- Linux VM provisioning on Azure, patch management
- Network solution knowledge
General knowledge would be preferred in:
- Service Now
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.