Freelance Project Manager for Hyperion Financial Management Project
Copenhagen onsite Asap 8-20 months
About the position
For an HFM project with one of our international retail clients, we are looking for a freelance Project Manager.
The IT department is to take over the responsibility of HFM (Hyperion Financial Management system) from their global finance department. The demand is to start up analysis work on how to re-platform the solution. The aim is to get a new standard industry leading ‘fit for purpose’ application and IT infrastructure to support the new global processes and future needs, including better data quality and analytics with minimised risk of instability when usage is peaking. The first phase of this project will cover the tender process.
“Must have” competencies
- Experience in managing large, complex strategic system roll-outs
- Knowledge of finance systems/solutions – EPM (enterprise performance management) / FP&A (financial planning and analysis) would be a big advantage
- Excellent stakeholder management skills/experience, especially bridging business finance and IT
- Strong project management knowledge and tools, Waterfall models. Agile would be nice too.
- Able to manage in a complex matrix environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Conflict management
- Goal oriented and strong motivator for the teams
- Positive, open-minded
Fase 1: 2020
Fase 2: 2021 if approved
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.