Freelance IT Solution Architect
Brande, Denmark Asap 6 months
For our renewable energy client’s application management department, we are looking for an experienced Solution Architect within the HR application service area. You will join a team of strongly devoted Service Managers and Architects who work mainly on architecting and maintaining the service portfolio within the central and support functions. You will actively engage into an ongoing merger of two large companies and their IT landscapes. You will partake in the IT transformation programme to develop a new landscape for the joined company.
- Understand business goals, objectives and needs of the business solution environment
- Develop software design, application related IT solutions and individual service components
- Responsible for the design of data architectures supporting data modeling and engineering in the context of data analytics
- Validate the IT solution architecture against business requirements and assumptions and prioritize them
- Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design and alignment of business processes and corresponding IT solution architecture.
- May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests and document IT solution architecture
- Support the integration of necessary IT security guidelines
- Application service operations and service management tasks
Qualifications / Experience
- Solution architecture in the HR process area, three to five years
- Large organizations and enterprise architecture
- Fluent in English and business proficiency in Spanish
- An academic degree in Computer Science or similar
- IT project related roles (Consultant or Team Lead), three to five years
- Diversified knowledge of several application and infrastructure technologies and IT architecture
- International environment and teams
- ITIL and TOGAF methodologies
- Workday and SAP HR would be an advantage
Location: Brande, Denmark – and possibly a bit of traveling
Six months, full time
If interested, please contact me quickly. I look forward to hearing from you.
Matias Neble Pedersen
T: +45 5353 7040
Please also upload your CV at https://lnkd.in/ervSi52
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Matias Neble Pedersen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.