Freelance IT Service Manager
Brande, Denmark Asap 6 months
For our renewable energy client’s application service management department, we are looking for an experienced Service Manager. You will join a team of Service Managers and Solution Architects who work mainly on architecting and maintaining the service portfolio within the central and support functions.
You will engage in an ongoing merger of two large companies and the IT landscapes. You will partake in the IT transformation program, to develop a new landscape for the joint company.
- Accountable for the IT Service towards SGRE business and Service Providers. This includes SLA and KPI monitoring and reporting as well as coordinating service improvements
- Understand business goals, objectives and needs of the business environment, translate and align these aspects into the Service Level Agreements
- Ensure that the IT solution provided through the IT service is fully compliant with the IT strategy and IT architecture of SGRE IT
- Responsible for the commercial transparency, budget planning, forecasting, monitoring and control of actuals
- Identify IT service or solution problems and seek resolutions without impact to end user. Ensure regular customer feedback and drive continual improvements
Qualifications / Experience
- Academic degree in Computer Science or similar with three to five years of work experience in IT project related roles (Consultant or Team Lead)
- Familiarity with ITIL and service management methodologies
- Outsourced services and vendor management
- Understanding business processes in the areas of procurement, finance, risk and compliance or EHS
- Functional knowledge of IT platforms and applications supporting one or more of the above areas
- Technical knowledge of IT software for the different areas
- Working in an international environment and teams
- Communication at all levels in an organization and moderating decision and status meetings
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
Locations: Brande, Denmark
Six months, full time
If interested, please contact me quickly. I look forward to hearing from you.
Matias Neble Pedersen
T: +45 5353 7040
Please also upload your CV at https://lnkd.in/ervSi52
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Matias Neble Pedersen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.