Freelance IT Business Partner
Onsite in South Jutland, Denmark Around 5 July 2021 Six months, full time
For one of our international clients, we are looking for a freelance IT Business Partner.
|Knowledge and Complexity
· Multipurpose complexity through mastering business processes, IS architecture and IS solutions in managed domains, timely coordination with local and HQ IT teams, vendors and business for long-term planning and short-term escalations
· Perennial anticipation of business requirements, market technologies and implementation time.
Impact: Sensitive impacts on TEPDK operations efficiency in ensuring availability of critical services, sensitive impact on working efficiencies if IT visions are not well identified and deliveries not ensured.
Perimeter: Accountable for TEPDK IT services across Subsurface, Drilling, Wells and Production Management domains, also maintaining an application portfolio of +60 applications.
|The areas of responsibilities will include tasks such as:
· Metiers relationships: Manage strong interaction with key business stakeholders within Subsurface, Drilling & Wells and Production Management business métiers.
· Innovation and improvement: Identify Business requirements (innovation, digitalization) and collecting them, ensuring written specifications and coordination with IS Solutions Architect to meet business needs and defined technical standards.
· IT stakeholder mobilization: Manage solid relationships with IT stakeholders, locally, in TUDK/Copenhagen and in HQ, in order to ensure proper alignment and resources mobilization for responding to business expectations.
Plan and budget: Keep updated budgets and plans for domains
· Project coordination: Participate in current projects run by the IS PMO, and coordinate with business and HQ where needed.
· Application management: SPOC for maintaining and updating applications portfolio within domains (+60 applications) and maintain business support agreements (Level 2 and 3) for applications.
Operations: Handle escalations from business and support resolution
Context and environment
|You will join the ITS Business Partnering team in Information Technology and Services, and work with other Business Partners, Solutions Architect and Digital Delivery Manager etc.
This job requires regular contact with the above-mentioned business domains.
Large mature producing affiliate with high operating complexity and numerous brownfield and greenfield projects
|You will be accountable for delivering IT services across the above-mentioned business métiers and maintaining a portfolio of +60 applications in a large, mature oil & gas producing affiliate with high operating complexity and numerous brownfield and greenfield projects.
Qualifications / experience required
|Master degree in IT, engineering or similar, 5+ years professional and domain experience.
· Very strong knowledge of related domains and business processes
· Strong knowledge in all IS areas (software, infrastructure, ITIL processes and project management)
Key behaviour: Clients-focused, result-oriented, autonomous and a good communicator, able to manage multiple priorities.
Languages: Fluent in English. Ability to understand Danish and French is a plus.
Knowledge of Delphi
Starting: Around 5 July 2021
Six months, full time
Location: Onsite in South Jutland, Denmark
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.