Freelance Information Risk Manager
Copenhagen 14-10-2019 Four and a half months
About the position
For our client, we are searching for an Information Risk Manager freelance consultant to work in their data office and help conduct data management Policy GAP risk assessments with business units, identify information risks and their materiality and help with creation and consolidation of remediation plans.
- Expert in conducting data risk assessments (inherent risks and residual risks) and data materiality assessments in workshop form with business units across Denmark, Sweden and Norway
- Expert in creating risk exposure profiles based on the results from the risk assessment workshops
- Help with creation of remediation plans with the business units
- Capture and address business risks from a business point of view
- Good knowledge of and experience with data management
- An excellent understanding of and hands-on experience with modern governance, risk and control frameworks
- Knowledge and understanding of insurance as a business and the processes that support it
- Conduct and facilitate workshops with the business
- Work formalised with risk management and able to learn quickly the company’s risk methodology as well as bring in your risk experience
- Analytical, structured and excellent communication skills
- Collaborate and share knowledge
- Work at senior level with minimum supervision
BSc/Msc degree from a business school and data management applied knowledge.
Alternatively, work experience and certifications of analysis competencies for data risk management and compliance.
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.