Freelance Frontend Developer
Jutland, mid region, Denmark 1-2-2020 (or earlier) 6 months, possibly longer
About the position
You get to innovate, develop and operate e-commerce solutions. In this role, you will primarily focus on frontend development, but will also have the chance to dive into backend development.
The team is responsible for building a broader range of solutions facing our sales people, customers and partners. You get to work with awesome techies who are passionate about delivering high quality code and who love to learn from one another by sharing knowledge and staying up-to-date on new technologies. They work in agile and autonomous product teams so you should expect to be asked for your expert opinion on how to approach challenges and build the best possible solutions.
• A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Computer Technology or similar
• Experience with one or more component libraries (e.g. React, Angular or Vue)
It would be an advantage, but not a requirement, if you have an understanding of REST and/or experience with test framework (e.g. Mocha, Chai or other).
As a person it is important that you…
• have a passion for Open Source
• have the ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
• are very attentive to quality and detail
• are self-driven while being a team player focusing on how we succeed as a team
• have a good understanding of business needs and the ability to translate these into high quality tech solutions
• are proficient in English
Location: Jutland, mid region, Denmark
Starting around the 1st of February 2020 – but if you are a fit for this kind of role, please contact us regardless of when you are available since we would like to place you on our client’s attractive talents list for future opportunities also.
Six months, full time
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.