Freelance Data Scientist, preferably with Databricks, R, Alteryx
Greater Copenhagen 1-8-2019 3-6 months
For our client, we are searching for a freelance profile within the field of machine learning to do predictive modelling / work with predicting outcomes. You are probably a mathematical type profile, at home in testing hypotheses and used to working with BI / data warehouses.
- Mandatory skill: Data Scientist
- 12 to 15 years of relevant experience – does not need to be domain specific
- Preferred skills, but not mandatory: Databricks, R, Alteryx
Tasks / Experience
- Providing expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science.
- Working on real-time analytics, complex event processing, data warehouses, business intelligence and more
- Experienced with hypothesis testing, being able to develop hypotheses and test them with careful experiments.
- Experienced with predictive modelling, working with scenario-based data to predict future outcomes.
- Performing statistical analyses to understand and work around possible limitations in models.
- Well versed with machine learning, using computers to improve as well as develop algorithms.
- Worked with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritise actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas.
- Driving data strategy and roadmap from design to implementation, acting as advisor to IT teams while managing and mentoring technical team.
- Providing consultation for projects with significant data management and/or analytics scope.
Starting: 1st of August
Three to six months, full time
Languages: English and Danish
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database via:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.