Freelance Cloud Infrastructure Engineer / API Developer
Remote at first, possible later Copenhagen, Denmark, onsite Asap 6 months, possibly longer
Our pharma client’s global development is changing their system landscape towards utilizing API consumption of data stored in their AWS-hosted data lake.
The aim is to build fault-tolerant API’s using AWS infrastructure components as building blocks.
They strive to build API endpoints based on logical entities using state-of-the-art frameworks.
Therefore, designing that makes sense from a domain perspective while combining the right technologies is key for this assignment.
Main work tasks
- Design and develop enterprise ready API’s in AWS using our client’s newly built data lake as primary data source
- Participate in discussions on technology choices and establishment of best practices in API development
- Developing secure and scalable API’s using docker and FastApi or similar python based API development framework
- It is also of interest with experience using the following:
- AWS ECS
- AWS Cloudformation
- AWS Lambda/SAM
- Python >= 3.6
- AWS Aurora
- AWS Cognito
- AWS APIGateWay
- Azure AD/ JWT
- CICD, preferably using Azure DevOps
- Flask /WSGI
- Open API 2.0/3.0
Full time, six months, possibly longer
Location: Remote at first, possible later Copenhagen, Denmark, onsite
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.