Freelance Business Analyst – Business Sense and Global Experience
Malmö, Sweden 15-12-2019 Four and a half months
For one of our Swedish furniture client, we need a freelancer to analyse requirements in detail to ensure compliance with newly introduced legalization in Russia, to track and trace the goods in Russian territory.
The initiative is time-boxed and need to deliver the minimal viable solution enabling our client to continue selling their goods in Russia by being compliant with newly introduced legalization.
The initiative is complex and cross-organisation with representation of stakeholders from different entities like (INTER, RU-TORG, RU-DOM, INGKA and IT vendors)
- Document functional and system requirements in simple and business context in order to create the requirements baseline
- Interact with many stakeholders in virtual and globally dispersed team
- Sound experience with business analysis
- Energy to drive things and flexible enough to adjust to changing inputs or requirements
- Comfortable in English, good communication skills
- Architectural knowledge is a plus
- Business analyst with good business sense
- Comfortable in global and virtual team
- Experience from project environment with multiple dependencies
Locations: Onsite in Malmö, weekly or fortnightly travels to Älmhult, Sweden
Duration: 15/12 2019 to 30/4 2020
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.