Freelance Backup Specialist/Architect
Jutland, Middle/South Region Asap A year
We need a Backup Specialist/Architect to help our client through a journey building and ensuring efficient and fast backup and recovery.
Your role will primarily be to work very closely with the infrastructure department, and it should therefore be natural for you to show the way and help the skilled technician achieve the level our client wants for for backup and recovery.
You must be able to independently design solutions and advise both technicians and management.
As a person, you need to be curious, structured and have a natural independent drive. You consider yourself to be one of the best in your field, and you enjoy presenting new solutions and results. You are happy to share your knowledge, and you must be a team-player.
Your duties will include:
- Coverage of dependencies in the systems / servers
- Optimising requirements for backup on the individual systems / applications
- Building a recovery plan
- Preparing a recovery plan for the individual systems/applications as well as for the entire infrastructure
- Relevant higher IT professional background / education
- Experience with backup and recovery from an enterprise organization
- Experience with updating an organization’s backup policy and strategy
- Experience with complex recovery systems and experience in building these
- Equipped with a toolbox for backup and recovery
Location: Jutland, Middle/South Region
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Opload også gerne dit CV i vores database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.