Freelance Backend Developer
Jutland, Mid Region, Denmark Anytime 6 months
About the position
You will work with the development and integration of a new cloud-based B2B Sales ecosystem with focus on sales planning, planning of promotions and the sales team’s collaboration around business-to-business customers. The end users of the solution are mainly Sales Leaders, Key Account Managers and Market Controllers.
You will collaborate closely with a growing product team – including Product Owner, Scrum Master, UX expert, Developers, Consultants and Sales Specialists.
• architectural decisions and set direction for how we deliver on a sustainable platform and high-quality code
• develop microservices and API based integration
• work with frontend development if you like
Our team is responsible for building a broader range of solutions facing our sales people, customers and partners.
Well, you get to work with awesome techies who are passionate about delivering high quality code and who love to learn from one another by sharing knowledge and staying up-to-date on new technologies. We work in agile and autonomous product teams so you should expect to be asked for your expert opinion on how to approach challenges and build the best possible solutions. We are informal, dress casually and have a laid-back approach so you will feel right at home. We love to be part of a tech community where we can live out some of our tech dreams and ambitious and where we can experiment and build phenomenal products.
You should be a passionate and experienced developer who loves to learn. Ideally, you have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Technology or a similar related field. You have some years of experience with backend development, integration and possibly also cloud infrastructure.
• integration – like API’s or message oriented middleware
• API design – like REST, SOAP or OData
• cloud solutions – like AWS, Google or Azure
• infrastructure – like Terraform or Cloud Formation, and you think about infrastructure as a code
- Passionate and curios techie who loves to learn
• Value sharing your knowledge with others
• Self-driven, but always work towards team success
• Proficient in English, both written and verballyFinally, you understand data models, business needs and have the ability to translate these into high quality tech solutions, so we always think about the value we produce.
Location: Jutland, mid region, Denmark
Starting around the 1st of February 2020 – but if you are a fit for this kind of role, please contact us regardless of when you are available since we would like to place you on our client’s attractive talents list for future opportunities also.
Six months, full time
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Apply for job
If you want to apply for the job or have further questions, please contact Peter Heide Heidi Kelman Christensen and learn more. If you apply per. mail, please remember to attach your CV.