Five Freelance System Developers / Engineers
Helsingborg, Sweden 16-12-2019 8.5 months
For our Swedish client, we are looking for five System Developers to assist in their HRIS. In their Human Resource Platform Area, the freelance Engineers will work on a coming handover from Germany as well as on ramping up for growing business needs.
Main responsibilities lie within integration related development activities – development, test, design / architecture and integration – modernising the integration and platform landscape.
Current Middleware platform is built on web methods. Future integration strategy for this domain will be designed by these freelance profiles and a team. Together, you will develop frameworks for modern integrations using various tools and techniques to secure data availability in a secure and efficient way. Testing is part of every Engineer’s daily responsibilities.
- Support in analysis and form outlook of the current solutions in respective platform area
- Translate requirements, analyse, challenge and document all business needs for on-going initiatives and existing solutions not yet on re-engineering roadmap
- Be part of scope related activities, end to end, securing the required business development activities during transition state (including requirements, design, development and test) for the solution
- Secure BAT, UAT planning, preparation & execution and test case definition together with key stakeholders
- Assure data quality in our client’s own master data as well as integrated master data
- Map and design transactional and master data to and from the right source with the appropriate integration type
- Assure appropriate database, infrastructure and technology for the solutions to conform to the target application landscape
- Create / review test plans and test cases to ensure compliance to the requirements
- Ensure the planning and execution of testing activities
- Support solution re-engineering by sharing deep platform expertise about, for example, platform development history, linkages to other platforms, outlook on vendor components and detailed needs (such as infrastructure, databases, integrations) and sharing insight into how the re-engineering work fits into the overall platform roadmap and in the future capability area homes
Knowledge / experience
- Business analysis and modelling, requirements management process
- Solution design, mapping / development and data storage-, integration- and connectivity technologies
- Configuration management and validation, including test methods and tools
- Monitoring and error handling of data flows
- Understanding different delivery methods and software lifecycle management
- Understanding our client’s application landscape and the technology & architectural aspects of the solutions as well as implemented functionality
- Ability to address challenges creatively and pragmatically. Working with the big picture and in small details
- Analytical ability to elicit, find patterns and identify opportunities in a structured manner
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally in order to find the best architectural design for the solutions going forward
Three most important things:
- Digital, innovative, technology and data driven
Location: Helsingborg, Sweden. Some travel will be required.
Duration: 16/12 2019 to 31/8 2020
T: +45 5352 5140
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Peter Chrillesen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.