Test Automation Engineer – SAP
Onsite, DK + Remote 1st of June 3 months with client option to prolong the contract
dba consult is looking for a Test Automation Engineer who has experience with SAP.
– Driving Test Automation activities – designing the test automation framework and developing automated test suites
– Being part of a scrum team working closely with the business on delivering value and analyzing business requirements to prepare automation
– Contributing to the high quality of an overall solution, including exploratory, integration, and performance testing
– Participating in backlog refinement to ensure that quality is part of the ‘definition of done’ and ‘acceptance’ criteria
– Preparing and providing test results from automation runs and analyzing test results to recommend corrective actions and manage product and project risks
To succeed in the role, you:
– Have minimum 2 years experience with SAP ECC 6 (FI, SD, Logistics)
– Have substantial (minimum 2 years) hands-on experience working with Worksoft Automation Platform
– Understand DevOps methodology principles
– Open minded, communication skills
– Experience in working in an international environment
– Have experience with database testing and automation – you may need to run manual testing from time to time.
– Can work independently
– You have good verbal and written communication skills and speak and write English fluently.
Start: 1st of June
End: End of August with the possibility of extension
Location: Onsite in Denmark & Remote
Emilia Rønn Olsen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Emilia Rønn Olsen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.