IT Project Managers for Payroll Project – Greater Copenhagen
Greater Copenhagen Asap Full time for six months to a year with client’s option to prolong for three months to a year.
Freelance Project Managers With Experience with Payroll, SAP HCM or SuccessFactor projects – Greater Copenhagen
Our pharmaceuticals client’s OneHR project will contribute to a transition towards an aligned and global HR organisation. IT deliverables include building the data foundation, “Employee Central”, outsourcing of payroll in key markets / countries and integration and decommissioning of obsolete systems.
As Project Manager for the Payroll+ project, you will be responsible for driving critical decisions and getting a highly strategic project back on track. If you excel at navigating through a complex map of stakeholders, see opportunities in challenges and are energised by delivering on a scene lid by the brightest transformational spotlight at our client’s this is an assignment for you.
Tasks and Required Competencies:
- Identify and implement key actions to get back in control
- Mobilise and build a high-performance culture in the project
- Drive both collaboration and coherence with the overarching business programme
- Team management (internal and with external suppliers)
- Project planning and execution
- Stakeholder management at all levels, from team to steering committee
- Status reporting to programme, steering committee and other relevant governance boards
- Budgeting and financial management
- Risk management
- Other similar tasks
Competencies (all mandatory unless otherwise specified):
- Experience with payroll, SAP HCM or SuccessFactor projects
- Experience with projects within the HR domain
- Expert level project management and proven track record
- Change management experience
- Skilled in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Professional level in written and verbal English
- Highly structured
- Strong decision-making skills and an assertive leadership style
- Experience with working with people from around the globe
- Knowledge within life science / pharma industry is an advantage
- Experience with an Agile methodology is an advantage
- Pro-active, positive and open mindset
- Go-getter attitude
- Great people skills
- Acts as a role model
Full time for six months to a year with client’s option to prolong for three months to a year.
Location: Greater Copenhagen
Matias Neble Pedersen
T: +45 5353 7040
Please also upload your CV to our database at:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Matias Neble Pedersen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.