Freelance IT Project Manager to Fix Inventory Inaccuracies
Copenhagen Asap 6 months
Our retail client’s pre-analysis indicates that the level of inaccuracies in their stock data does not allow for implementation of some strategic initiatives which has a knock-on effect on the accuracy of replenishment. The problem cuts across multiple business areas.
The proposed solution for fixing inventory comprises of stages orchestrated by BI:
· E2E mapping and review of the processes related to inventory for specific markets in collaboration with the retail and merchandizing departments
· Fixing IT related issues
· Fixing business-related issues (e.g. redesigning processes)
This is a complex project which is heavily intertwined with the business, and you need to have experience from similar projects.
· Data and governance skills
· Knowledge of demand planning and replenishment processes
· Stakeholder management
· Strong organizational and conflict management skills
Starting: November 2020
Ending: April 2021
Heidi Kelman Christensen
T: +45 5352 8899
Please also upload your CV to our database:
Ønsker du at søge stillingen, eller har du spørgsmål kan du kontakte Heidi Kelman Christensen og høre nærmere. Hvis du ansøger pr. mail, så husk at vedhæfte dit CV.